Precision Flow Metering Valves are specifically designed and labeled for soft washing industry. 3/4” and 1” valves are accurately labeled 0-6.25% for 12.5% Sodium Hypochlorite Solution. 1/2” valves are labeled 0-10 for surfactants.
PTFE Seals are ideal for Sodium Hypochlorite, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydrochloric acid, and many other commonly used chemicals in the soft washing industry. The handle of the valve is secured by a screw making it less likely for the handle to detach from the valve. The ball is cut at 30° for high flow performance making them ideal for high GPM units.
Valve Sizing / Usage
1/2" Valves - Soaps
- 3/4" Valves: 12-volt systems (5.5GPM, 7GPM), Air Diaphragm Pumps, Booster Pumps (7GPM and Under)
- 1" Valves: Gas Systems (AR30, AR45, AR60, Comet P36, Comet P40), Booster Pumps (8GPM+)
Body Material: UPVC
- Pipe Size: 1/2", 3/4", 1"
- Connection Type: FNPT Socket Thread
- Max Pressure: 150 psi
- Ball Material: UPVC
- Seal Material: PTFE
- Body Seal Material: Viton